FULL ORDINARY MEMBER:
Shall be one who is entitled to all the rights and privileges of the club
Shall be one who permanently resides beyond a radius of 50km from the Clubhouse and who does not have his principle place of business within the
Magisterial District of Port Elizabeth. He shall be a current member in good standing of a recognized club or will have previously been a full ordinary member of Humewood Golf Club. He shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges of the club.
In the event of a country member becoming resident or working within the area defined above he shall immediately advise the club in writing and become liable for payment of the subscriptions as a a full ordinary member on a pro rata basis.
Shall be a member of the club who for written reasons acceptable by the Committee is absent from the Club for a period of not less than 12 months.
An annual administration charge will be levied on his return to the club he shall be liable for payment of the current applicable subscription.
Shall be one who is not under ten or over eighteen years of age. He may take part in Club competitions on such terms and conditions as may be determined by the committee.
Amendment to the constitution
- Clause 5.12: SENIOR MEMBER: Shall be one who has attained the age of 65.
- Clause 10.2 Annual subscriptions payable by senior members shall be half the subscription payable by a full ordinary member be amended to read as follows:
- Clause 10.2 Annual subscriptions payable by senior members shall be as follows:
- Less than 15 years membership 80% of the subscription payable by a full ordinary member.
- 15 years membership 65% of the subscription payable by a full ordinary member.
- 20 years membership 50% of the subscription payable by a full ordinary member.
1.1 Adoption of a resolution on the status of current senior members as follows:
Current senior members subscriptions shall remain 50% of the subscription payable by a full ordinary member.
- Affiliation fees are the same as a full member
- You have to stay 250km away from Port Elizabeth
- Proof of residence is required and this has to be your primary accomodation, not a holiday place
- This membership does not qualify for family membership
- This membership does qualify for a handicap
- This membership can take part in Club and Trophy events including Grant Club
- A member of the immediate family of the principal member can join as a member
- The rates applicaple to the family members will be 50% of the relevant subs category
- Immediate family ie: Spouse/Children
- The principal member must be a full / Senior Member
- Family membership in the event of a ''child''
- Under the age of 25 years
- Must still be living at home
- Be finacially dependant on his/her parents
- May not be working
- A minimum of 20 rounds qualifies you for this option.
- Rounds cannot be carried over to the following year.
- Members can top-up rounds in increments of 20 rounds.
- Green Fee Levy is included in the pre-paid green fee.
EARLY PAYMENT INCENTIVE - 2017
- All payments up to and including the 15th of December will be entered into a draw. The winner will receive a top-up on their spending account valued at R3000.
- Only the subscription portion may be paid in subs installments
- Affiliation fees must be paid upfront
- ''All-In'' green fees must be paid upfront
- All members wishing to enter into a subs instalment agreement will be levied monthly interest.
- Subs instalments must be kept up to date, failing which membership will be defaulted without prior notice.
- Defaulted memberships will be levied a penalty/reinstatement fee.